POSITION: Account Coordinator
COMPANY: NUVEW Web Solutions
LOCATION: Crown Point, IN (this position is NOT remote)
The Account Coordinator position is ideal for a person who is proactive and passionate about serving clients, and is ideal for an individual looking to gain experience or expand upon their knowledge in the world of digital marketing. This position will provide exposure to various aspects of the industry that include: social media, search engine marketing, organic search engine optimization and web analytics.
Account Coordinators will act as a point of contact for their clients. They will build long-lasting, mutually beneficial relationships with their contacts, always striving to find the digital marketing strategies which best fit the individual needs of the client.
To succeed in this position, candidates should have exceptional communication, computer, and problem-solving skills. You should be resourceful, adaptable, and organized with the ability to build rapport with clients.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work with team members to develop strategies that will meet client objectives
- Learn SEO strategies and write meta content to support client websites
- Create postings for client social media accounts
- Publish content on client websites
- Analyze website reports to assess trends and activity
- Report on web performance metrics
- Create social media platforms
- Serve as the main point of contact for all customer account management matters
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Address client queries effectively and in a timely manner
- Optimize web content to increase traffic and improve SEO
- Suggest, design and implement digital projects to increase customer ROI
- Extremely detail oriented with a strong attention to follow-through
- Resourceful with a strong ability to problem solve
- Strong writing skills
- Communicate effectively
- Ability to manage multiple tasks & meet deadlines
- Exceptional time-management skills
- Strong computer skills are essential
- Flexible in work functions and duties
- Proven ability to juggle multiple projects at a time while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- The position is eligible for bonuses and paid time off after a probationary period. The position does not include health benefits.
- Hours are Monday – Friday either 9AM-5PM, 9AM-3PM depending on full time or part time.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time