The Copywriter Intern position at NUVEW Web Solutions is ideal for an individual who is looking to further his/her education and experience in writing and editing engaging marketing materials and corresponding industry and market research. Content writing projects will include blogs, geographic content pages, social media posts, meta descriptions, and more. This internship will provide exposure to various aspects of copywriting that include: social media best practices, search engine marketing, and organic search engine optimization strategies, and keyword research.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work with team members to develop strategies that will meet client objectives
- Learn SEO strategies
- Write meta title tags and product descriptions to support client websites
- Create postings for client social media accounts
- Analyze website reports to assess trends and activity
- Create social media platforms.
- Must be extremely detail-oriented with strong attention to follow-through
- Strong writing skills
- Communicate effectively
- Ability to manage multiple tasks & meet deadlines
- Exceptional time-management skills
- Strong computer skills are essential
- Flexible in work functions and duties
- Strong ability to problem-solve