POSITION: Executive Assistant/Office Manager/Bookkeeper
COMPANY: NUVEW Web Solutions
LOCATION: Crown Point, IN
The Executive Assistant/Office Manager/Bookkeeper will be responsible for the administrative and organizational management of the office. The ideal candidate will be experienced in handling a wide range of administrative and executive support related tasks, will be exceedingly well organized and flexible, and will enjoy the administrative challenges of supporting a small office. This individual must be able to function effectively in a variety of roles within a dynamic environment under minimum supervision.
This position requires frequent communication and coordination as well as great attention to detail.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist the Executive Director with daily schedule and duties, including managing the calendar, scheduling appointments and handling personal commitments
- Provide general administrative support to the NUVEW team
- Receiving and interacting with visitors
- Answering and managing incoming calls
- Maintaining paper and online records and defining office procedures
- Drafting email correspondence
- Providing other daily support to staff as needed
- Perform general office/facilities management duties
- Managing the inventory of office supplies, ordering additional supplies as needed and ensuring that costs are appropriately managed
- Planning space allocations, layouts, and floor moves as required arranging for and supervising building maintenance
- Maintaining office facilities and equipment by assisting with procurement and routine maintenance and upkeep
- Assist with various billing and human resources functions
- Accurately managing client billing system
- Creating and reconciling invoices
- Assisting with processing payments
- Performing timesheet reviews
- Posting position openings to job sites and managing flow of incoming candidate applications
- Assisting new employees with their orientation to the organization.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- 4+ years of solid administrative experience in an office setting
- Prior experience working in a start-up/small business environment (preferred)
- Excellent verbal and written communications
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to manage complex tasks and prioritize competing demands in order to meet deadlines
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and Google Drive
- Ability to learn new software and establish processes as needed.
- The position is eligible for bonuses and paid time off after a probationary period. The position does not include health benefits.
- Hours are Monday – Friday 9:00AM – 5:00PM.