POSITION: Paid Ad & Content Manager
COMPANY: NUVEW Web Solutions
LOCATION: Crown Point, IN
The Paid Ad & Content Manager is responsible for the management of Paid Social Ad and Google campaigns as well as the oversight of our content process.
We are looking for an individual who can operate in a team-based, dynamic and evolving structure, is self-motivated and is passionate about online marketing and PPC. An ideal fit for this role is someone who is highly motivated that can bring ideas and processes to our growing team. You must be able lead, manage, and be the driver of new and current initiatives.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Independently plan and form effective paid search strategies
- Set up and build out accounts (Google, Bing, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Linkedin etc.)
- Provide keyword research and analysis
- Write and perfect ad copies
- Lead the organization and management of the content process including orders, contractual obligations, and content tracking.
- Oversee the content approval process
- Work with account manager to develop and implement strategic content plans across multiple channels
- Support and oversee account managers in responding to and resolving internal or client-related issues or requests related to content
- Review landing pages for optimization
- Manage ad accounts on multiple platforms like Google Ads, Facebook, etc.
- Perform bid management
- Monitor campaigns, budgets and performance
- Analyze click-through rates, conversion rates and relevant KPIs
- Track campaign performance through daily pacing reports, weekly analysis reports, and monthly budget allocation reporting
- Communicate with clients regarding campaign updates and/or answer any questions regarding campaign performance
- Produce monthly campaign reports
- Work with online marketing team to maximize online marketing campaigns
- 2+ years of PPC experience, including display, remarketing, and social ads
- PPC Management experience in an agency setting is preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communications
- Self-motivated with an enthusiasm for the online marketing
- Critical thinking and problem solving
- Goal-oriented with a positive attitude and high energy
- Ability to follow directions and deliver high-quality work with attention to detail
- The position is eligible for bonuses and paid time off after a probationary period. The position does not include health benefits.
- Hours are Monday – Friday 9:00AM – 5:00PM.