The Creative Coordinator position is ideal for a person who is proactive and passionate about serving clients and is ideal for an individual looking to gain experience or expand upon their knowledge in the world of digital marketing. This position will provide exposure to various aspects of the industry that, include: social media, search engine marketing, organic search engine optimization, and web analytics.
To succeed in this position, candidates should have exceptional communication, computer, and problem-solving skills. You should be resourceful, adaptable, and organized, with the ability to build rapport with clients.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work with team members to develop strategies that will meet client objectives
- Learn SEO strategies and write meta content to support client websites
- Create postings for client social media accounts
- Publish content on client websites
- Edit content to ensure proper grammar and tone
- Analyze website reports to assess trends and activity
- Report on web performance metrics
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Address client queries effectively and in a timely manner
- Optimize web content to increase traffic and improve SEO
- Suggest, design, and implement digital projects to increase customer ROI
- Prior experience working in a start-up/small business environment (preferred)
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detailResourceful with a strong ability to problem solve
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Demonstrated ability to manage complex tasks and prioritize competing demands while maintaining sharp attention to detail in order to meet deadlines
- Exceptional time-management skills
- Strong computer skills are essential
- Flexible in work functions and duties
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and Google Drive
- Ability to learn new software and establish processes as needed.
- The position is eligible for bonuses and paid time off after a probationary period. The position does not include health benefits, but possible reimbursement.
- Hours are Monday – Friday, 9 AM-5 PM.
- Working from home is not offered during the probationary period. After the probationary period, you must be able to work in person from the Crown Point office a minimum of three days a week.
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented — enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible — enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented — would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture