Your Company’s Website
Let’s take a minute to look at your website. Does the design still meet your needs? Is it easy for your clients to use? When did you introduce it for the world to see? If it is over five years old, then it’s time for a website redesign. It is an investment worth making because every day more and more people are using the internet to purchase goods and services. Don’t be left in the cold — update your website today.
Current Website Design Fundamentals
Technology moves fast and with it brings change. In the old days if customers needed something you had to offer and your site moved very slow, they would wait — not anymore, now they go right to your competitor. Also, your site needs to be mobile ready. At NUVEW, we stay current with technology and can help you update your site. There are other fundamentals that are necessary for your website to be successful, such as social media and security.
Here are the design fundamentals:
- Fast Loading — Your site needs quick loading times for all users on all devices. There are programs you can use to see your website speed.
- Mobile Ready — Just about everyone in American has a smartphone. Your site needs to feature a mobile-friendly design so your customers can use your site when they use their phone to search.
- Tracking Enabled — The only way you can tell if your website is doing what it should is by using Analytics. Your web design must have the functionality to mark critical indicators such as traffic, goals, and conversions.
- Impactful SEO — SEO is mandatory and what it does is it helps your website move up the ranks and onto the first page of Google Search.
- Enabled CMS — Include a back-end Content Management System in your web design so your clients can respond to you! People like to comment.
- Conversion Optimized — Campaign landing pages keep users moving through your site and will direct them to schedule an appointment, request a product demonstration, and even make a purchase.
- Email Marketing — Everyone still uses email to communicate. Please make sure your email link is on your website and check it often.
- Social Media — Make sure your social media accounts are linked on your website. Your clients will then have the opportunity to connect with you on your social media accounts.
- Strong Security — Security is super important. Your web design should include basic security and privacy protocols to protect client and user data.
Contact NUVEW for Website Redesign
NUVEW has transformed numerous websites over the years. We understand how technology prompts change and often sites need to be refreshed and updated. Our experienced web designers will update your website that features all the fundamental design elements. We can improve your online presence. Please contact NUVEW today by clicking here, or by calling us at 219-323-3343.