What’s the point of doing pay-per-click (PPC) advertising if you’re already the top dog in your industry in the organic search results battle? More people click on organic link results than they do on the paid results. So that means you’re already getting most of the customers, anyways. One business owner summed up the answer to this question best when he said: “I don’t want most of them. I want all of them.”
PPC Still Works
In a nutshell, therein lies the overriding answer to the question: Why do I need to do pay-per-click advertising? Even big companies who already have plenty of business, or companies who already do well in the organic search battle, should not overlook the effectiveness of pay-per-click advertising. Statistics show that PPC advertising can even give your organic click-through rate a boost as well, in many cases.
Reasons You Need to Consider PPC
When it comes to online marketing, you have a lot of options, but here are some reasons why PPC is a valuable option to consider.
- Targeted Advertising – With PPC ads you can actually choose the time and place you want to target your potential customers. You can even specify the place, the time and the ad that you use. This allows you to choose very targeted messages to the right person at the right time and in the right moment.
- Budget Conscious – one of the great things about PPC advertising is you only pay a fee when someone clicks on your ad. That also means most of the time someone visits your site via a PPC ad he or she will actually be interested in seeing what you have to offer. With traditional advertising you can never really be sure if your potential customers are even seeing your ad.
- Control Costs – another way PPC advertising enables you to watch your budget is by allowing you to choose a set amount for each, day, week and/or month. That means you can control exactly how much you want to spend and when you want to spend it.
- Valuable Information – PPC is also good because it can give you insight into which keywords are more productive than others in obtaining conversions. PPC ads are also useful for introducing or trying out new products or services.
- Quick Results – another advantage of PPC advertising is that it has the ability to achieve much quicker results than organic searches do. In fact, you can start to see traffic results, as well as conversion rates, typically the day after you start a PPC campaign. That can be very useful.
We Can Help With Your PPC
The bottom line in the world of online advertising is that pay-per-click advertising works. Remember, you don’t just want SOME of your potential customers; you want ALL of them. At Nuvew we have the resources to help you with your PPC ad campaign. Just contact us today at 219-227-8558 or click here.