In order to attract customers, maintain sales, and stay ahead of your competitors, your small business needs to have an online marketing presence. If you’re nodding your head and thinking, “I know! That’s why I have a website!” we have bad news: just keeping a business website is not enough. In addition to having a website, you need to run reports to ensure that your website is actually performing – otherwise, you could be missing out on valuable opportunities to connect with more customers. At NUVEW, our team can manage running reports on behalf of your small business.
What Does It Mean to “Run Reports?”
What are we talking about when we suggest that your business should be “running reports?” Essentially, reports are a way for your business to measure success and, depending on business size, may be something that you’re required to share with your shareholders. Reports can measure a variety of different metrics, and can be used as a valuable tool to understand how your website can improve and where you’re missing out on opportunities to connect with customers.
What Types of Reports Are Important to Run?
At NUVEW, we can help your business determine what types of reports it should be running (as well as how to interpret data from those reports). Some types of reports that content and digital marketing professionals will run include:
- Competitive analysis reports – which highlight how your site ranks in comparison to your competitors’);
- Campaign overview reports – which will provide a basic overview of your site’s campaign, including search visibility and site health;
- Link analysis reports – which provide an in-depth overview of your own site’s links and how your site’s links compare to competitors’;
- Rankings analysis reports – which show general rankings, including keyword ranking performance;
- Audit reports – which may be in the form of full-site audit reports (in-depth look at the health of your website) and quick-site audit reports (smaller, more concise version of the full-site audit report); and
- Search visibility reports – these report types are used to determine how visible your site is and how that visibility compares against your competitors.
Why Partner with an Experienced Digital Marketing Company Like NUVEW?
If the above sounds like we’re speaking another language, don’t worry – we can help. At NUVEW, we can run your entire digital marketing campaign on your behalf, and will conduct the proper reports and tests to know where we need to make improvements and how your site can reach more people. To learn more about our digital marketing services, call our team today to request your free consultation.