As your website gets off the ground or you invest in website improvements to improve your user engagement and traffic, it’s important to know what website features are worth investing in. At NUVEW, our website design and development specialists can help your business create a website that reaches its goals. Here are five underrated features that our team loves to see on websites—to learn more about web design and how our team can help you, reach out to us directly today at your convenience.
Features Your Website Needs
While there are numerous features that websites can benefit from, the following five are often underrated or forgotten about entirely—
- Responsive design. Responsive design is one of the most critical pieces of an effective website. When a website is responsive, it means that it will display well and adapt to any device it’s opened on, be it a mobile phone, a laptop, a tablet, or a desktop computer. When websites aren’t responsive, there’s a high chance of a high bounce rate.
- Calls to action. A call to action is a call for a user to do something, such as sign up for a newsletter, learn more, join a mailing list, etc. Strong calls to action can go a long way in getting users to engage with a business’s products and services.
- Online reviews and testimonials. Most customers will want to see product/service reviews before they buy a product. If you have these displayed right on your business’s website, you’re making it easier for users to learn about your company and feel more comfortable doing business with you.
- Accessibility features. Website accessibility features are intended to make the content on a web page more accessible for all users, regardless of sound, vision, or other impairments. By making your website more accessible, you’re ensuring that all users, including those with disabilities, can access and interact with your site.
- Easy contact options/online chat option. If a user wants to get in touch with someone from your company to talk about your products or services, is there an easy way for them to do so? Having contact options displayed in a spot that’s easy to find, or even offering an online chat option, is recommended.
How NUVEW Can Help
If your business needs help improving its website, our team has you covered. Our website design and development professionals can review your current site, make recommendations for improvement, and manage all website upgrades. To learn more about our company and how we can serve you, reach out to us online or by phone at your convenience.