There’s a lot that goes into designing the perfect website for your company. Each business has a unique brand that deserves to be portrayed at its very best, meaning you should consider colors, graphics, content, interactive widgets and more. Businesses also shouldn’t overlook the importance of credibility, which indicates to prospects that your site is trustworthy. It’s one featuring a design that doesn’t simply look good but is intentional. NUVEW Web Solutions can help you design a credible website that furthers your digital marketing goals. Here’s why we prioritize credibility and high-trust design principles.
Why Is Credibility Important?
Your website’s first impression is critical to whether a given prospect will complete the customer journey. Credibility tells your visitors that you are an industry expert and can provide the product or service they need to solve their problems. The easiest way to think of credibility is to consider what aspects of your website make visitors want to stay on your site and what elements might make them click the “back” button.
Credibility enhances your digital presence in several notable ways:
- Social Proof. Including links to your social media profiles is crucial to leaving a good impression on your audience. A social media presence demonstrates that you want to connect more personally with clients to meet their individual needs.
- Client Reviews. No matter what your business operations are, you can expect to receive client feedback. Prospective customers use these testimonials to get an idea of the quality of service that you provide. Featuring positive reviews on your website can improve your image by showcasing the outstanding work you’ve achieved.
- Search Rankings. On a technical level, credibility is also considered in Google’s algorithm. When a search engine’s algorithm deems a website to be safe, trustworthy and relevant, it places that site higher in the search rankings. As a result, more people will discover your site and potentially make a purchase.
Elements of a Credible Website
Given the importance of credibility, businesses should know how to boost their site’s trustworthiness. Better connect with your clients using these web elements:
- Professional Design. We’ve all come across an outdated, cluttered website. Not only is it visually unappealing, but it isn’t functional. A website’s design and layout should be tidy. An organized structure makes information easier to find, therefore increasing conversions. Considering that about 94% of negative website feedback is related to its design, you’ll want to work with a web design professional for optimal results.
- Updated Blog. Many websites feature a blog to provide specific information for their clients. Regularly posting a variety of blog topics allows you to demonstrate your expertise.
- Attention to Detail. Does your content have perfect spelling and grammar? Do you provide detailed product information on a fast loading website? There are many things that you might overlook, but the small details count when providing an outstanding user experience.
Get In Touch Today to Boost Your Website’s Credibility
NUVEW Web Solutions is ready to help you achieve your digital marketing goals by building a custom strategy. Contact us today to build a credible website with our knowledgeable web design team.