For many business owners throughout Indiana, search engine optimization, or SEO, is confusing. Indeed, many business owners don’t even know what SEO is, let alone how to optimize their SEO marketing efforts. What’s more, even skilled digital marketers may be feeling left behind by Google’s seemingly constant algorithm updates. Fortunately, there are a number of great SEO tools that can help.
The Best SEO Tools for 2021
Business owners can choose between free or paid SEO tools depending on their needs, goals, and budget. Some of the top tools for 2021 include:
- Google Analytics. Offered in both a free and a paid version, Google Analytics is a must for any business owner or new marketer who wants to learn more about the basics of SEO and identify areas of improvement. With Analytics, you can compare sources of traffic, filter referral traffic, learn about engagement metrics, and more.
- Hubspot website grader. Hubspot’s website grader couldn’t be easier: all you have to do is enter a website’s URL, and the system will spit back a report card that offers actionable insights about your SEO efforts. The website grader is available for free.
- Bing Webmaster. Bing Webmaster provides some unique features that aren’t available in all of the other SEO tools on the market, including the ability to learn about your backlink profile, identify SEO errors, and get customized SEO reports. Of course, you can also use the tool to perform relevant keyword research.
- Seolyzer. In addition to being a free SEO tool, Seolyzer is also a site crawling and log analysis tool, too. With Seolyzer, you can segment your web pages, compare your pages based on rankings and importance, and measure SEO impacts.
- BuzzStream. BuzzStream is a paid SEO tool, although it does start with a free 30-day trial. Buzzstream can help you to identify appropriate backlinks, design effective emails, and alert you when a link request is accepted.
Get Help with Your SEO Efforts
Search engine optimization is a critical part of effective online marketing, yet is something that too few people know how to expertly navigate. If you want your business to get more traction online and reach as many customers as possible, it’s best to work with a pro. At NUVEW, our team of digital marketing experts can manage your company’s SEO and digital marketing needs. Call us directly today to learn more about how we can help.