Maintaining a social media presence is an essential part of marketing your business in 2022. But unless you’re a social media pro, you may be wanting topics and ideas to keep your social media posts engaging and relevant. At NUVEW, our social media specialists can help. In the meantime, check out the following ideas for social media posts—
Why Use Social Media?
There are over 3.6 billion people using social media worldwide. This is the primary reason why your company should strive to maintain a social media presence—if it doesn’t, it could be missing out on opportunities to connect with potential clients and customers.
Best Topics for Social Media Posts
If you’re struggling to think of topics for your social media posts, our first tip is to dive into your business’s focus area and market. Are there things that are really relevant to your audience and your industry? Once you have an idea of content that would be worth sharing, here are some overall themes for social media posts that you can plug your content into:
- Contests. Contests are a great opportunity to engage people over the hope of winning some sort of prize! You can have guessing contests, photo contests, performance contests, and more!
- Series. A series is a great way to share a lot of content over a set period of time. For example, during Black History Month, you could post a series for Black leaders. Brainstorm a series that is relevant to your business.
- AMA. “AMA”, or “Ask Me Anything,” is an awesome way to engage your users by giving them an opportunity to ask your business and its leaders anything they want to know.
- Behind the scenes. Taking the camera behind the scenes a day can be a great way for customers to meet behind-the-scenes staff and get a feel for the company’s operations.
- Polls. Polls are one of the most straightforward, easiest ways to engage users. You can do a poll on nearly anything! Product polls are great!
- Client testimonials. A client testimonial is not only a great way to fill content needs on social media, but also to build trust amongst future customers and clients.
- How-tos. A how-to post can be anything that’s relevant to your business. “How to plan a hike,” “How to prepare a great dinner,” “How to change a lightbulb,” etc.
- Sneak peeks. If you have a new product or service that you’ll be releasing soon, a sneak peek can be a fun way to generate excitement before it’s officially available to the public. You can even combine this with a contest with a chance to win the product before it’s released.
Get Social Media Support from NUVEW
At NUVEW, our social media professionals can provide your business with social media support every step of the way. To learn more, reach out to us by phone or online directly today.