If you’re getting ready to redesign your website, it’s important that you have a strategic plan in place for website improvements before you dive in blindly. At NUVEW, our website design and development specialists can provide your company with the support it needs during the website design process. In the meantime, here are some potential improvements you should consider—
Why Your Website Matters
Your website is crucial because it is the portal that brings customers into your business and converts them to sales. In 2022, more people than ever before are using online information to make decisions and find the information they want before spending money. If you don’t have a great website, you could be losing out on customers.
Website Improvements You Don’t Want to Overlook
Some of the most important website updates to consider when you’re doing a website redesign include:
- Freshen up your content. How old is your content? Is it relevant? When redesigning a website, it’s also a good time to freshen up your content and make sure that it resonates with your current target audience. Also, remember that you should be posting new content regularly.
- Add calls to action. Are your calls to action a little stale? How effective have they been thus far? Now’s a great time to play around with some new language, positioning, and images.
- Increase page speed. Page speed is one element that can have a huge impact on your bounce rate. If your page speed isn’t lightning fast, it’s time to increase it.
- Add videos. Videos are really popular in 2022 and are a great way for users to take in a lot of information quickly and easily. If you don’t have any professional videos for your business, you should talk to a marketing professional to get started.
- Ensure it’s responsive. Responsive design means that your website will load on a phone, tablet, computer, and any other type of device it’s accessed on. Not only is this important for enhancing the user experience, but also because Google’s algorithms will dock your website if it’s not responsive.
- Update design. Popular design styles change. What was attractive in 1990 wasn’t the same in 2000, which isn’t the same today. If you’re redesigning your website, work with a professional to determine what design elements are hot right now and what’re not.
Work with Our Website Design and Development Professionals Today
At NUVEW, our website design and development professionals would be happy to help with your website redesign. Reach out to us today to learn more about how we can help!